Monday, June 15, 2009

How I Express Myself Artistically..


I express myself artistically through 3 main things. Singing and dancing! I love singing! I sing in a youth choir with lots of my friends! It is so much fun because we are all there together, and it also gives me an opportunity to meet new people! Alongside all of the fun, when we get down to the singing..It’s amazing. The music we make sounds phenomenal (I think personally)..and we heard reviews from audience members who said that some songs we sang were "hair-raising". We sing in many different languages like English, Swahili, Zulu, Zambian, Arabic, and it keeps on going! We have performed at various events and places, and I have been with the choir for 3 years. This will be my fourth year. It's so much fun and I wouldn’t give it up for anything (except dancing!) Haha!! Dancing. I love dancing. I love it even more than singing!! It's my passion and my favorite pass time ...whenever I hear music, feel down, or even just feel like it, I will dance! :) Right now, I'm not in any dance groups or schools. I kinda just free-style it. It's more fun that way because you can do whatever you want! Dancing lets me get out all my feelings and it also lets me feel free! It’s also really good exercise! I have also choreographed many dances for other groups and done quite a few performances! My sister and I also perform together at events and whenever people contact us. It's so much fun because I LOVE DANCING! So yeah! These are 2 ways I express myself artistically..by singing and dancing! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment